Sales Manager Benelux
Stanley/Stella have ambitious plans, and we’re looking for new team members to help shape them. If you share our passionate stance on sustainability, believe that fashion can be done differently, are digitally minded, and want to take ownership of something meaningful - read on to learn more.
Stanley/Stella is a successful Belgian apparel company with an HQ in Brussels, but our approach is anything but localised. Serving both the B2B and B2C market, our customers spread across Europe, and we have a substantial production footprint in Bangladesh. Since our inception in 2011, we want to be the best at creating beautiful, soft and colourful basics which our network transforms locally.
We have a big strive for sustainability, insisting on respect for people and planet at every stage in our supply chain. On top of that, this year, we have the ambition to integrate the reality of a digital age into our brand’s DNA.
We want to grow our team of likeminded people and are currently searching for a sales manager Benelux
Sales Manager Benelux
- You are responsible for Benelux sales development in the B2B market segment.
- Your customers are Decorators (Printers), Agencies and Resellers active in the promotional sector (associations, corporate and merchandising business) or developers of their own retail brand.
- You act as a business development leader by implementing the Stanley/Stella Official Dealers Network strategy in the Benelux.
- You will start by making an in-depth market analysis to obtain a clear understanding of your customers and competitors. This work is done in collaboration with the marketing department.
- You create an action plan for visiting and selecting your customers (focused in The Netherlands). You present the collection, but more than that, you convey your passion for our ethos, to all levels of the company: MD, Purchase Manager, Sales Team, and Customer Care.
- You ensure there is a growing business stream but also act as a coach to the dealers to help them grow: you support, advise and challenge them to uphold our correct, high standards in all aspects of the company (showroom, site, sustainability, etc.). You position yourself as a true advisor, you are the key to their success.
- You also look for customers who sell our products directly (retailers, music, merchandising, etc.).
- This is real teamwork: you collaborate with the Marketing department, Customer Care, the Sales Support team (internal sales). You report to the Regional Sales Manager Western Europe.
- You create a long-term partnership with our dealers and also keep a strong focus on your Sales role (sales growth, range mix development, market share increase, …).
- However, bear in mind: this is not just about selling a product. This is about conveying a new concept, a new spirit, a new experience.
- You have an experience in our sector (imprint business or wholesale retail).
- You are fluent in Dutch, with good mastering of French and English
- An experience in commercial account management in the Netherlands is a plus
- You have senior sales experience, both in finding new customers and in establishing solid, long-term partnerships.
- You enjoy advising, convincing, sharing your enthusiasm.
- You have strong communication skills and the ability to interact both internally and externally.
- You are well-organized and comfortable working with figures.
- You will join a company driven by strong belief in sustainability and respect for people & planet
- A medium-sized company and growing environment where you can learn and develop new skills and where there is room for initiatives and creativity
- A young international and enthusiastic team, driven by passion for our brand, our products and community.
- An attractive salary package
- Flexible working hours
- A job in the centre of Brussels easily accessible by public transport
Meer informatie ?
Solliciteer via LinkedIn
Vergeet bij je sollicitatie niet te vermelden dat je de vacature via de site van CERM-HR hebt gevonden.
Solliciteer nu online voor deze job |
Terug naar overzicht vacatures